Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can I use eye liner pencil on my eyebrows?

yeah just make sure it matches ur eyebrow color. like if you have brown eyebrows dont use black eyeliner then it ends up lookin weird.


and there IS such thing as eyebrow pencils :]Can I use eye liner pencil on my eyebrows?
yes i do now, because of chemo %26amp; all,


but don't go too harsh %26amp;%26amp; make sure its a


good pencil.Most people don't even know i do


it thank god, because i feel so embarrassed 'cause


i'm young, but if its not harsh people will never know.Can I use eye liner pencil on my eyebrows?
yes u can but make sure they are not too Greece b.c they make ur eyebrow hair fall there is a kind that they have in walgreen its like right on the cosmatic counter they are like 2 for 3 $ or like 1.98 or something like that those are good they are black and they have a gold head
yess it dose not hurt any thing and my friend did it and i did not no that she had pencle on em sooo what im sayin is you can
yes sure .. and make sure both the eye brows look equal and use a good quality eye liner pencil .!
Yes, but I find that brush on brow is much easier to work with. Check out aularale.com/7002
yer course u can

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention