Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you ever use black eye liner on your lips?

If you don't, do you think that looks tacky? I was in high school %26amp; saw other girls do it, %26amp; I did it a couple of times. How come I can never find black LIP liner? I heard eye liner %26amp; lip liner are basically the same product. Is that true or false?Do you ever use black eye liner on your lips?
Isn't eyeliner a hella lot more chalkyier hahaha. hottopic has some black lip linersDo you ever use black eye liner on your lips?
I've tried it before and it worked the same as a lip liner. I was going out and wanted a dramatic look and I blended it slightly with a colored lipstick. It was definitley a dramatic look. Personally I wouldn't want it for everyday make-up but it was nice for the club scene. I didn't use it to make my lips BLACK . It was to create a darker contrast. and make the lipstick pop a little. It was not a heavy dark outline but a blended look.
yes, there is a black lip liner my cousin uses it and black eyeliner key word for eye. lol hunh go to walmart or a drug store and try to find it or maybe a 99 cent infinity store. they are not the same thing they are both very different in many ways and the txture is very different because of the difference in the surface being used.
1.maybe during halloween or if you want to do a vampy look!


2. Tacky..to me it doesn't look normal


3.and it all depends on the brand but generally it is safe to wear on both lips and eyes
no, it's creepy and tacky. who wants smudged eyeliner all over their lips. that would be why it's called EYE-liner.
No that would look odd.
no, that sounds gross. why would you want your lips black..?
no i havent done that and it sure does seem tacky! you have heard wrong sweety black lip liners are available
that would look really trashy...
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention