Friday, June 25, 2010

I heard that white eye liner makes your eyes look bigger, I got a pencil and I need help using it?

I have a pencil white eye liner, where am I supposed to apply it? It smudges easy if you rub it with your fingers. Can you help me?I heard that white eye liner makes your eyes look bigger, I got a pencil and I need help using it?
The inside of your bottom lashes.I heard that white eye liner makes your eyes look bigger, I got a pencil and I need help using it?
You apply it to the inside of the eyelashes on the bottom lid....from afar it blends with the white of your eye and makes it look bigger and more open
what i do is: I use champagne eye shadow as a base (covergirl, really cheap) then I use a plum color very lightly over it...then apply the white liner thickly close to your upper lashes. find a powder white shimmery eye shadow and apply over it lightly. finish with thick coats of mascara and you are good to go!
the inside corners of your eye. dont go all the way as this may look yuk. so just limit to the inside corners.
Yeah, apply on the bottom lashes. White eyeliner is also a good way to bring out the white color in my eyes when my eyes are bloodshot..=P
rite bhind your bottom lashes!
above your lower lash line.i use it all the time and it's my ';secret weapon';
On the inside bottom of your eye will brighten your eyes for a pretty look, and if you want it on the top, stretch your skin of your eyelid out towards the corner so it is tight and it will be easier to make a straight line, as thick or thin as you want it.
I use it on lower inner rim
i think it looks best in the inner corner of the eyes and also along the bottom lash line. that will give it a 'open' or bigger look, which is what you want
I dont know about others on here but i have to use the liquid one i never had luck getting the pencil one on at all.
When used on the upper lid, the white attracts light and opens up the shape of your eye, whereas a black liner can make your eyes look smaller. You can also put white liner on the inside of your lower lid, inside the lashes. As with any makeup, be sure to choose the right shade: Stark whites can look a little bit scary, so opt for an off-white liner or try smudging more severe shades with a sponge or Q-tip for a softer look.





To apply, line the inner corner of the eye or your lower lashline with an eye pencil in shimmery white, cream, or silver and blend in the line. For extra brightening, use the same pencil to highlight the brow line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention