Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i keep the eye liner from smearing under my eyes?

it also builds at the corners of my eye...i can't go to the bathroom to fix it ever half hour..what do i do?How do i keep the eye liner from smearing under my eyes?
Liquid or gel eyeliner will stay for 6-8 hours or more at a time, depending on the quality of the brand you use. It may be messy when you apply it to your lower lash line, until you get the hang of it, but you can always use q-tips to clean it up. Then, like someone else said, brush translucent or fair-colored loose or pressed powder underneath your eyes also.





My favorite, which never budges after even 12 hours, is MAC gel eyeliner. I use it inside my lower lid too, and again, I rarely need a touchup before 12 hours have passed, even when I've been at a party smiling and blinking and stuff for a long time. :)How do i keep the eye liner from smearing under my eyes?
You need to apply it right read some useful make up tips and more on this site to help you with it
Don't rub your eyes
Make sure and brush a thin layer of powder underneath. That seems to help me anyway. I also carry powder and brush it under my eyes during the evening. I used to put a SMALL amount of baby powder under eyes, then flesh colored powder over that. But I am very fair. Good luck...
stop crying so much
thats means your putting it to high, you should be putting it just underneath or bottom eleylashes, right now it sounds like your putting it on your inner eyelid, wichj is very bad because over ther night it goes behind your eye when it comes off, and it gets to the little crestb in the corner beacuse of over the night , or leaving it on for a very long time which is seriously not good.
Put on some natural eye shadow before applying pencil eyeliner.


Try Bobbi Brown eye shadow #2 Bone.
Use liquid eyeliner, and apply foundation under and around your eyes before applying the eyeliner, and after. make sure to blend it well.
apply i little finishing powder under your eyes after you apply the liner
buy a water-proof eye liner! it helps
Apply your eyeliner lightly than, take an eyeshadow brush not an applicator and blend it with a little bit of translucent face powder. This should help you!! :-)
the best waterproof brands help
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention