Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why does my eye liner smear?

i'm 14 years old..and i kno itz wrong to wwear make up at an early aga but da roblem here is that everytime i put eyeliner it smears away and dosent look good..what should i do?? what type of eyelinerz do u recomned me? oh and about the mascara to..i need t know wich one is good make eyelashes big!?Why does my eye liner smear?
I don't consider 14 an early age. That's when I started wearing make-up... but besides that use some powder over top of it to set it. I recommend using clinique's eye liner. And about the mascara, I believe all of them make lashes look bigger but I use clinique for that to and it doesn't clump.Why does my eye liner smear?
Try Shadow Control creme by BeautiControl! It really helps me keep my liner and shadow in place, with no smears or creasing. You can get it where I get mine, www.beautipage.com/ahh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention