Friday, June 25, 2010

How can I get rid of the black under my eyes after using black eye liner, pencil.?

I love wearing black eye liner but dread removing it. Also what can I do to keep it from running, or avoid it droping under my eyes and having me look like a zombie?How can I get rid of the black under my eyes after using black eye liner, pencil.?
The best way to get ride of black eye liner is an eye make-up remover. I like Clinique. And the best thing to use to keep it from running is to use a waterproof liner.How can I get rid of the black under my eyes after using black eye liner, pencil.?
I know its wierd but spit on a q-tip and it wipes off easily, great if you accidentally slip with the mascara. lol
Use vaseline (petroleum jelly) to remove your eye makeup. works wonders.
baby oil
vaseline and tissue!
you can try mascara remover, and to keep in from running, try using a light, or translucent powder under the eye.
Use liquid Vitamin E--It removes it easily and prevents skin breakdown and wrinkles.
never never never use baby oil or vaseline around your eyes! these products are occlusive--which means they seal the skin. They're great to keep moisture in your skin on your feet or hands, but if the stuff gets into your eyes you're in trouble! Because they seal off the skin, they are very difficult to remove, so your eye cream won't penetrate, your eye makeup won't stay on...





to answer your question, find a fragrance-free, pH balanced


eye makeup remover designed to remove the type of eye makeup you wear (waterproof or not).
I see a lot of people answered the question of how to remove the eyeliner (eye makeup remover is best), but no one really answered how to keep it from smearing and running.





If you're having this problem, which tends to happen with pencil eyeliner, I stongly recommend using eye shadow instead. Just use a dark, deeply pigmented eyeshadow color (I use MAC shadow in Carbon) with an eyeliner brush. If the color doesn't go an as dark as you want you can wet the brush and it will go on darker and more dramatic. It's easy to apply and it will stay on a LOT better then a pencil.Try it!





Oh and don't apply any lotion or anything around your eyes unless you have dry skin.
use MAC cosmetics! they work awesome and never smudge! they are a little pricey too, but it's worth it!neway use eye makeup remover! its a clear liquid tthat comesin a bottle! put it on a tissue or cotton ball, wipe ur eyes, and ur ready 2 go!
Ponds or Loreal make up removal. Baby oil get's in my eye's and burns.
The best type of make-up is Mary Kay. Their Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover is the Best! You can use Vaseline but it leaves a greasy feeling around your eyes!
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Well you dont need to wear eyeliner aLL the time but going outa the house its cool.....theres a really good eye makeup remover from loreal' and it doesnt smear.....:) good luck
OHMYGOSH.


The exact same thing happens to me.


Take a QTIP, and get baby oil on it, [it removes make-up really well] and take it off.


To stop it from smearing, make sure you don't put it on the underpart of your eyelid, because when you blink it will get on the bottom eyelid, and then it smears.


good luck!
buy almay makeup removing pads. just wipe under your eyes and you are ready to go!
Ponds cold cream it's so smooth and won't irritate the skin
Omgsh that happens to me a LOT! Here's what I do:





All I do if I get a cue-tip and get it wet (normally I just put it in my mouth and well obviously my ';spit'; does the rest.. lol) But after that I just rup it under my eyes and it gets it off! Problem Solved!








Lol Ok Hope it works for youu
Most all makeup lines have a makeup remover. My facial cleanser cleanses my face and removes eye makeup. And it doesn't sting my eyes which is awesome. I use Purity by Philosophy. Good stuff.
try using pencil eyeliner not the brayon cuz that one smudges and melts
make up remover,try the cleaner from clinque or olay face wash
if you have anything like an eye cream or cold cream (i actuallly use my mom's wrinkle cream), put it around your eyes, and remove with a Q-Tip. it works every time!! don't use just soap...that never works!
You can get eye make-up remover. Or use a little less liner. To avoid it getting under your eyes use waterproof eyeliner.
USE A LITTLE EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL ON A Q TIP
use lotion and them wash ur face
Baby oil works.
when getting rid of dark liner lines push up towards your eyes and you will get them to go away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention