Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need an eye liner that DOES NOT smear!?

suggestions, por favor.I need an eye liner that DOES NOT smear!?
OMG! I recently attended an Aloette Show (I had never heard of them before) and was really blown away by the liner they have. I've always been a liquid liner girl, but they due tend to chip and crack. And i would end up with little black specks all over my face.





Aloette has a powder liner which can be applied wet or dry. The demonstrator wet it when she showed it to us After it dried she let us all rub on the back of her hand where she put it. It just stayed where it was.





I purchased it and have been using it for several weeks now. It is my new best friend!





The down side is you can't purchase in stores, but if you would like to try it, email me for the demonstrators info.





I actually love all the makeup I purchased from her.I need an eye liner that DOES NOT smear!?
MAC fluidline is really great...but for liner that will not budge try their Liquidlast liners. It will not come off with soap and water! You have to use either MAC wipes or and OIL-based eye makeup remover. It comes in a lot of different colors and kind of expensive ($16.50) but definitely worth it.
liquid eyeliner can chip though, so get waterproof eyeliner.
maybelline waterproof, liquid eyeliner is the best! I comes in the felt tip pen form (which is the easiest one to apply.. instead of a brush type thing). Its also easier to apply liquid eyeliner AFTER you put on mascara, you can kinda run the tip along your eyelashes.


Good luck!
try any kind of liquid eyeliner, and when you apply it let it try, it doesnt smear at all :)
TRY MAC FLUID LINE... it comes in like a small glass circular shape container and its like gel... you need to use an eyeliner brush to apply it.. IT WORKS REALLY GOOD TRUST ME it stays on ALL DAY and it doesn't SMEAR... go to MAC and try it before you buy it so you can test it out whether you like it or not... i never liked pencil you always have to reapply and it smears if your eyes water a lot
i liek liquid eyeliner, try sephora and ask an associate. they have some great water proof pencil ones too :}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention