Friday, June 25, 2010

How do i make my eyes stand out more? I use eye liner but want more on?

At the moment i wear mascara and eye liner but i see people that put a bit of dark around there eyes and it makes there eyes really stand out, How could i do this? does anyone know any websites or anything?How do i make my eyes stand out more? I use eye liner but want more on?
try you tube to do a smokey black eye





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYILhJOp5鈥?/a>How do i make my eyes stand out more? I use eye liner but want more on?
If your thinking about the whole smoky eye thing then:


Dot eyeliner on your eyelid (and at the bottom, if your into that) and smudge it. It won't work if it's a liquid, you'll just end up with a disaster.


Other ideas would include getting a eyelash curler, yes they sometimes make your eyelashes fall out but they won't harm the lashes if you keep the curler clean and make sure you wash your eyelashes (Gently though)


If your thinking of getting an eyelash curler, you'll find some at drugstores or supermarkets. The effect basically is that they will open your eyes and obviously curl your lashes.


I'm not sure about the next one: White eyeliner on the bottom.


I haven't tried it, although I've been meaning to.


Basically get white eyeliner and just put some on the bottom as you would on the top.


If you want to really make your eyes pop out, try accentuating them by using eyeshadows that make them stand out. For blue eyes try gray, purple, dark blues and for green eyes go with brown, purple or forest green.


Make sure you don't put too much, your trying to complement your eyes, not cover them with eyeshadow!


Good luck :)
Some people can get away with that. I put on black liner that starts off thin and i make it thicker as I get to the corner. I do the same on the bottom. Then I do one full coat of mascara, and a second just on the tips of the lashes near the corner of my eyes. It really makes them pop, but if I want something more natural, I use Almay's Play It Up collection. It's pretty expensive, but Maybelline makes great alternatives that are a lot cheaper, and the colors work just as well.
everyone always tells me i have pretty eyes when i have makeup on, the trick is to get some shimmery, not glittery, whitish to champagne colored eyeshadow and put it on the inner corner of your eyes. dont pack it on, just do a quick swipe so its like a highlight.
Don't make it SO MUCH black, like the smokey eye.


but get some liquid eyeliner, and put some on the top of ur lid, it makes ur eyeliner look thicker, and it isn't too much :)
put black eye liner on the top and bottem do a thin line on the bottom btu a thick line on top also blk mascara


hope this helped


gd look


xoxo
Put Mascara ,Eyeliner then Eyeshadow smokey eye
TRY WHITE EYELINER. USE A WHITE OR LIGHT COLOUR AT THE VERY INSIDE CORNER OF YOUR EYE.
Try a smokey eye OR get the Almay Eyeshadows Kit to bring out your color eye. I have it for green eyes and works amazing!
white eyeliner
coloured contacts perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention