Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What should i use to remove waterproof eye liner from my waterline? Something that wont burn my eye...Thanks ?

get a q tip with make-up remover (or moisturizer if you don't have that) on it, rub it off gently, it should come off easily.What should i use to remove waterproof eye liner from my waterline? Something that wont burn my eye...Thanks ?
I actually found that water on a paper towel or toilet paper gets it right off. Since your eyeliner will wade willingly from your waterline, this shouldn't be hard to do.





If this still hurts, simply use your finger, Then rinse it in eye makeup remover. :)What should i use to remove waterproof eye liner from my waterline? Something that wont burn my eye...Thanks ?
At your local supermarket, there are special wipes to remove makeup. It should remove the waterproof eyeliner. There won't be much out there that won't sting your eyes but you may be able to get special wipes designed for what you want.
Take a q-tip thats been dipped in eye makeup remover or baby oil and gently rub it off.
Baby wipes.
vasaline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention