Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I remove black, liquid eye liner from clothing?

I found a tube of black, liquid eye liner in the dryer. Needless to say, the whole load is stained with the eye liner. Any suggestions?How can I remove black, liquid eye liner from clothing?
Use that glade stain remover if it is color clothes and if it is white clothes just use clorox.How can I remove black, liquid eye liner from clothing?
You can try borax. Just put it in the wash with your detergent. If it doesn't come out don't put your clothes back in the dryer. That will only set the stains in deeper. You could also try oxy clean. That might work.
if it is the whole load, dump it all. if it is in one or two in a couple of places, use lime juice or some destainer should do the trick. or dye the entire cloth in black!
I would try using a make up remover in the laundry. There has to be some where you can buy it in a big amount.
I swear by a product called mean green


This is the best!


Its bought at Dollar General and it's cheap.


It even takes grease out of my husbands clothes...


You can buy it in a spray there for about 2.50


or a gallon jug for $5


I buy the gallon jug and refill my bottles


Spray the spots down well with it, then add some to the water along with the detergent let set for awhile then wash as usual..


Let me know if you try this and the results


This stuff does not lighten the clothes in any way like bleach or some other products will.


I have used it in steam cleaners for the carpet with ideal results.


This stuff even removes soap scum


Hope this helps %26amp; good luck
hello


good luck


why there are 4 kinds of so called inks in there


and washing and drying didn't help.


best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention