Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need a really good way to remove eye liner and mascarra?

i need steps and everything. i wash my face every night and morning and its hard to rub my eyes. what can i use to remove it and how do i do it?I need a really good way to remove eye liner and mascarra?
Make a paste of (real) oatmeal and milk and rub it on your face with a clean wash cloth or a wet cotton pad, all of your makeup will easily come offI need a really good way to remove eye liner and mascarra?
Baby shampoo. I use just the plain yellow Johnson's Baby Shampoo - it only takes a little bit, and there is virtually no sting. I usually don't have to do it more than once (even with waterproof mascara), and I don't feel like I'm tugging on my eyes like when I use a cottonball and eyemakeup remover - and it's cheap!
I use to have the same problem, Until I found Cover Girl Clean Eyes make-up remover. you can buy at drugstores. But beware it smells like a freshly opened crayon box, and it is really oily but it works and that is all that mattered to me.


Hope it works. if you find something better tell me.
Vaseline or cold-cream. C.O. Bigelow's Rose Wonder works very well, and a small jar can last a long time, if used correctly.
i have the same prob. only my eyes are so sentive i needx something that wont burn. i wear contacts so i use contact fluid it gets the smudges of but the line stays so i to need help
make up remover!! it comes oil base or non oil base. i find the oil base to work better but is messy feeling and well...oily feeling. i prefer the non oil base due to the cleaner feeling. i think they're like 4 dollars,
Either use Ponds Cream{face lotion} or Almay eye make-up remover...those are what I use and they both work just fine...for both i put on tissue or cotten and rub eyes then use a clean tissue to make sure you get all the excess....
Neutrogena Ultra-Soft Eye makeup remover pads work REALLY well. I've always had a problem getting my eye makeup off but these pads are awesome, and they even work on waterproof makeup!
I use baby oil. It gets the makeup off with minimal fuss and conditions your lashes for the next day.


I just put a drop on my finger and gently massage it to the area and wipe off with a damp towel.


I love it because my lashes look better the next day and I never have left over makeup on my eyes.
just get some lotion and Q-tips. it comes right off. or you can get the bior face wash. that also works very good.
There is something called Ponds Cold Cream. It works wonders. It is a cold cream (obviously) that removes EVERYTHING. i use it all the time. and it's really healthy for your eyes as well. It's cheap and amazing. You can find it at any local store that sells makeups and face washes. Even if it isn't ';Ponds'; look for ';COLD CREAM';. Good luck [=
Wash your face in the shower. Get out, put cetiphil lotion on a q-tip, and rub make-up off. Works for me!
You need a really good eye make-up remover. You don't want to rub your eyes hard to get your make-up off, as that can be irritating. You may also want to check out the make-up you are wearing. It may contain a lot of fillers that are difficult to remove. I would recommend looking into Arbonne's make-up and eye make-up remover. They are made out of botanical products and are safe for your skin.
Eye makeup remover!


put a bit on a cotton ball and rub over your eyes till the eyeliner, mascara etc. is gone.


Just washing your face doesnt really do anything when it comes to eye makeup, unless you get the face wash in ur eyes... lol


that just gets rid of blush, foundation...etc.


A really good one is by L'oreal. It comes in a blue bottle and has a white cap, i forget what it's called. plus its like, 7$ so, its cheap!


and try not to ever go to bed with Makeup still on your face...ever! it causes zits!!!!!





hope i helped,


%26amp; good luck!











but if you need to get it off like, now and u dont have the eyemakeup remover, just take a tissue or a cotton ball, put some water %26amp; the teeniest bit of soap on it and rub over eyes.


when i say teeny, i mean, super itty bitty!
I use Artistry Eye %26amp; Makeup remover.


It is light %26amp; removes it without damaging my eyes.


Check it out.
First take a tissue a rub off any globs or bubble that could burst in your eyes. Next wash your face and rub gently, next dry your face and pinch your eyelashes with the towel to get it all off. ( BEWARE THE TOWEL WILL GET DIRTY ) Next take a cutip and pull down your eye and rub it on and get all the eyeliner off.
well what i use its for your hair but it ok for your eyes. its called biosilk. its a oil , what you do is just get a cotton ball or washcloth and put just a little dab of it on it and it will come off very easy. dont use too much or it will be all greasy








good luck!
um try eye makeup remover.
You need to buy Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.


It is by far the best I have ever used. Dab a little on a cotton ball and rub, not too hard though, the skin on and around your eyes are extremely sensitive and thin and rubbing too hard can cause premature wrinkling and crows feet when you get older.This stuff is great though, you don't even have to use very much %26amp; it causes the mascara and eyeliner to come right off!
OK at night wash your face in the shower then in the morning put on any kind or lotion with your eyes SHUT and make sure the lotion wont irritate your eyes and then wash your face again.
Almay's oil free eye makeup remover pads....they work really well, but be sure not to get the moisturizing ones....they make my skin break out and don't rub really hard, because the skin around your eyes is sensitive and when you rub hard you stretch the skin and this could cause wrinkles and that goes for any kind of makeup remover you use
They have make-up remover just for eye makeup. That would be my first suggestion, however, in a pinch, you could use a baby wipe and it will get the make up off, but be careful because it could burn...
There is this really good eye makeup remaover I use called Bi-Facial, its by Lancome and it really works.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention