Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I prevent eye liner from smearing?

I have learned to not touch my eyes...but when I put eyeliner on the bottom of my lids...it always smears! Bah! Lol...how to I get this to stop!How do I prevent eye liner from smearing?
We have the same problem.





I have changed to liquid. It is much better than pencil and has proven me.


1. Before i apply the eyeliner i put concealer on eyes area


(beside it will give a better hold on shadow colorings, it will also prevent the liner to smear).





2. Once applied, ensure the eyeliner is really dry before you open your eyes.





3. Top the little exceeding concealer with transparent face powder. (i use brush, best on me)





4. If you find liquid isn't convenience for you to apply on, try to use black/dark grey eyeshadow and apply it by using liner brush (have diagonal cut at its brush edge).





Happy trying, hope it works for you.How do I prevent eye liner from smearing?
I have this kind from Maybeliene (sp?) and it is in a tube thing and i put a lot on the inside so that it doesnt fall as much..or you can just reaply it every so often..yup!
Use liquid eyeliner. It dries quick and doesn't smear.
I have found that gel eyeliner by Almay instead of the pencil stays on much longer and doesn't smear as much. Besides no one likes to look like a raccoon. I used to have the same problem when I used pencil eyeliner. Try Almay's gel eyeliner...unlike the pencil you don't have to sharpen it...to get more you just twist the tip. Also, products by Almay are hypo-allergenic which is always a plus. Good luck!
dont rub your eye...or dont put it on too thickly, put it on just enough so that u can see it.....
NO SMEAR EYELINER.....
Girl..here's a tip..all expensive eyeliners will smear..lol it doesnt mean all cheap ones are good





try german eyeliners..their good...





(it mostly depends on the type of eyeliner you use- make sure its water proof)





good luck!!
try eye liner from L'Bri Pure n Natural. it doesn't really smear and it doesn't have any tars in it like many eye liners out there. check out my website!!
Put lighter line.
Trynot to put eyeliner on your tear hole...
Apply powder under the bottom of your lids, taught by my friend's sister who is a beautician
This could have several reasons. You liner might not be of good quality. You may want to switch to MAC's waterproof pencil. Waterproof liners usually do not smear. Also, use some eye shadow or powder underneath where you are applying the liner. This also prevents the smearing.
no use, it is your tears and just blinking. just keep putting it on...
First of all you need to look for a waterproof eyeliner. Waterproof is just that: WATERPROOF! Therefore, it repells moisture which, in turn, prevents smearing...and Secondly (this next tip is my own secret that I will now share with you) After you apply the eyeliner, apply a powder eyeshadow in the same color OVER it. This will ';set'; the eyeliner and the powder absorbs any excess moisture which can result in smearing! Besides all this, it also makes it last ALL DAY LONG! Try it and you'll thank me!
liquid is better its doesnt smear and its easier to apply!!!!
its probably the eye liner you use
swallow. forget the facials
Try waterproof smudge-proof eyeliner. Also try a little face powder under the eyes first to absorb oils and decrease smudging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention