Friday, June 25, 2010

GIRLS.....How do you put on eye liner and mascara without it smearing all under your eyes?

I heard that if you put powder under your eyes it helps but does anything else work?GIRLS.....How do you put on eye liner and mascara without it smearing all under your eyes?
You can do your eyes first. Clean up the under eye area with a cotton ball and a little eye makeup remover, and then do the foundation.GIRLS.....How do you put on eye liner and mascara without it smearing all under your eyes?
I would try another brand of makeup. You get what you pay for.





I would use a q-tip, with a dab of remover on it if need be.





I never knew mascara could get all over the place under your eyes. I say practise more putting it on, you can rest your elbow against the mirror to get a steadier hand.
you have too have a steady hand.....if you dont its hard to put makeup onn
How do you put it on in the first place to smear it everywhere? With Mascara, just let it dry before you remove with a dry cottonbud (q-tip). With eyeliner, if it's a pen, make sure it's sharp so you don't get a too thick line and remove any misstakes with a cottonbud with a little foundation on it (or face/eye cream if you are not wearing foundation). With liquid eyeliner, remove any unwanted marks with a (surprise) cottonbud dipped in a little bit of eye make up remover.


With the whole powder thing, that only helps if you put on eyeshadow and it falls down below your eyes (quite good if you are putting on a very dark shadow).
Other things that work:





Use an oil-free moisturizer and foundation.


Look for Mascara's that are waterproof and smudge-free.





Eyeliner can be tricky, but if you use black eyeliner - ';set'; it by going over it with a thin line/layer of black eyeshadow - if you use another color of eyeliner, match the eyeshadow to your preferred color.





You may also want to consider liquid eyeliners as they won't smudge.





Hope these tips help - I find them to work like a charm!
I have never really had this problem. Every once in a while I will get some mascara under my eye and I just use a Q-Tip to wipe it off. If you are getting eyeliner under your eye, you are probably using too much. A little bit goes a long way!
put it on CAREFULLY.....i use a q-tip if it gets messed up though....
Give it up! Makeup is nasty!
If it smears under my eyes I just wipe it off with a q-tip. Other then that powder might work...I dunno I never really have that problem...maybe you should try different kind of make up....
very carefully
I am Attended MANY Makeup Classes (b/c of Work- Stylist) and they suggest putting a LOT of Translucent Loose Powder under the Eye.. and when finished Blow (or use a Blowdryer) or Brush it away! Seems to SET the Foundation and its easy to clean.





Lets say your Liner gets into the Translucent Powder you just brush it away and apply more instead of Getting makeup remover and starting over again!





Try It!
dont use liquid eyliner use pencil eyeliner and dont put abunch of mascara on put it on the upper half of your eyelashes.
.
Well, to set a pencil/kohl liner you can set it with a matching eyeshadow...that will prevent it from smearing. e.g.( I use MAC Kohl pencil in Smolder which is a intense black and I set it with Carbon eyeshadow...intense black matte shadow) Also, if you mascara is running and smearing then maybe you should try waterproof mascara. I personally don't like waterproof mascaras because it is really hard to remove even with eye makeup remover and it makes my lashes brittle.
I do not have problems myself when putting it on I only have issues after a few hours. I normally use a makeup sponge to kind of pull mu eyelid taught when putting on liner then mascara the open mouth trick I think almost every girl does just be steady and try not to close your eyes so your mascara is able to dry. I have heard the powder trick but have not tried it myself. J me is right a box of q-tips is a must have I use them all the time to fix mistakes!
Its now how u put it on. More than likely its the kind of products you are using. Try Revlon ColorStay, works like a charm for me.
apply it carefully taking your time, apply your eyeliner first then ur eyeshadow then your mascara if you smudge it use a baby wipe wrapped around the finger tip and gently glide it under your eyes problem solved
the absolute best eye liner i have try ed is styli style flat eye pencil


it's flat!!! kind of hard to explain without pictures but it works . i can put it one with out a mirror in the dark with out it smearing


as for the mascara put it on carefully as my sister all ways said


mascara is the most dangerous makeup tool LOL


hope it works out (:
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention