Friday, June 25, 2010

How to stop my eye liner from smearing?

every time i put eye liner on it ends up on my face right under my eye and its always water proof i work in the air so it never hot i dont know why it happens help me pleaseHow to stop my eye liner from smearing?
What brand are you using?





I would recommend Dior waterproof eyeliner as it will not budge!!!How to stop my eye liner from smearing?
use a primer, like urban decay's primer potion...





or if you're a teenager with absolutely no money, like myself, find a long-lasting liner.





Revlon Colorstay pencil liner


or Almay Eye Pencil (16+ hours of wear) last a super-long time. no budging when it comes to either of these liners. less than $10 each.
after you apply your eyeliner dip the head of a q-tip into some pressed power and apply that right along your lower lash line. As for the top liner I like to do a lasagna technique and apply the liner then dip the head of a q-tip into some pressed power and apply that directly on top of the liner I have just drawn on and then apply another layer of liner on top of that! this is what works for me so I hope this works for you! GOOD LUCK!
First, use a base on your lid, such as foundation, primer, or moisturizer. Next, I like to apply a neutral eyeshadow, so that the eyeliner has something to ';hold onto.'; Then, I apply the eyeliner. Finally, I like to apply a bit of eyeshadow in a shade similar to the eyeliner to ';set'; the liner and allow it to stay put. I also apply eyeshadow beneath my lower lash line to prevent the eyeliner from bleeding down and sticking.
IDK


GOD DARN IT!
If you have hair spray, spray some on your fingers and lightly dab it over your eyeliner. It won't smear at all after that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention