Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My eye liner smears by the end of the day....?

so how do I make it stay in place without coming from work with just black smudges under my eyes?My eye liner smears by the end of the day....?
use a primer or try switchin eyeliner. Just sounds like you have a poor quality one. all eyeliner smudges a tad just because its not permanent and our eyes are naturally watery. Try Revlon, ive experienced the least smudging with this oneMy eye liner smears by the end of the day....?
if you haven't done so, use water proof eyeliner, this could mean your eyes are very oily, use a coverup\foundation on your eyes, or any eye makeup base before you put eyeliner


I used to have this problem and pencil eyeliner never helps





now I use liquid liner and it lasts 24\7. It doesn't smudge at all! I have to use makeup removed to get it off
I use the ColorTrend Mark eyeliner pencil under my eye. The makeup artist at Macy's taught me to take a brush and dab black eyshadow on top of the eyeliner. It sets it n longer and lasts a really long time. I love this little trick. I don't have to worry about fixing my eyeliner as often anymore
You can go about this two ways. Waterproof eyeliner, or a makeup setter. It is sold at costume shops and places where you buy stage make-up. It sets it and won't let it smudge or run at all! $2.99 I think at the wizard's chest in denver. you could call them and find out where to buy it online or elsewhere.





good luck
Dont use liquid eyeliner.


Use pencil.


But then again,pencil will smear if your rubbing your hands through your eyes %26amp; over.


Or if you use liquid,get water proof.


Its as simple as that.


I use pencil.
I had the same problem. What I usually use is loreal HiP truth cream liner and I carefully apply it with an eyeliner brush to my water line. The color stays put %26amp; the color stays vibrant! Hope this helps..
Try liquid eyeliner ';Italia';


I love it. Stays dry all day. AND its waterproof.
Use primer. Also, try Sephora brand eye pencils. They are amazing!
primer--%26gt;waterproof liner--%26gt;sealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention