Saturday, June 26, 2010

What do you girls think is the best black eye liner to use on an everyday basis?

Revlon liqiud eyeliner,it goes on very percise and the color is very dark black.Sometimes when I use back eyeliner, it has a tendency to become lighter over the period of a day.This always happens with eye pencils ,I hate that.What do you girls think is the best black eye liner to use on an everyday basis?
Any kind that you find at Sephora!What do you girls think is the best black eye liner to use on an everyday basis?
i think the cheaper the better because when i forget i'm wearing it a smear it the cheap stuff comes right off and the mores expensive stuff will make me look like a have a black eye i wear more expensive stuff when i going out and the chance of me rubbing my eyes is less likely.
rimmell... its a wal mart... cheap and good... i dont like ne other kind

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention