Friday, June 25, 2010

How do you make make up look natural even if you use eye liner?

I want to wear make up but look natural. I want to look pretty but not over exaggerating with eye shadow and lip stick. What kind of make up should I use and how should I apply it? I know how to put make up on it's just every time I do it looks like i'm an Avril Levine wannabe.How do you make make up look natural even if you use eye liner?
You are probably using the wrong colors. Lighter colors and neutral shades usually look more natural. Try a brown eyeliner instead of a black and a lipstick shade that is closer to the natural color of your lip but a few shades darker with a clear gloss over it.How do you make make up look natural even if you use eye liner?
For eyeshadow, choose a nude look. It's very simple, but it compliments the eyes. Choose creamy/nude colors for your lid, corky/brown/espresso colors for your crease and make sure you blend it out too, and vanilla colors for the high light.





For eyeliner, natural and simple, create thin lines, not thick. You might want to try a brown or grey eyeliner. It's a more natural effect.





I'm not sure for my suggestions if you want inexpensive make up or high end make up, so if you want to know, feel free to e-mail me.





jthizzellll11@yahoo.com
lol if it looks like your an avril levine wanna be then you have too much eyeliner on. just dont apply so much. i think if you wear a bit of eyeline and mascara is just fine. and if eyeline is too dark you can wear a dark shadow on your bottom eyelid and at night wear eyeliner. blush is also good, but not so much...
use a white eyeshadow or any natural shades for eye shadow


as for eyeliner, try a white pencil, it really looks clean, natural and beautiful. Use mascara but use a lengthning or volumising mascara to bring out your eyes. As for lipstick, use a pale pink or nude colour. will look gorgous!
Its very easy to look natural, even when wearing make up. I put on very minimal eyeliner (but not all around my eyes, as I'd rather not look like a raccoon.) Besides that, I put on a little bit of concealer then some blush on my cheeks.


Thats all I do.
try either one of these videos


they keep it very natural and cute ^-^





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kby0iFmBo鈥?/a>





this one had lesser eyeliner


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5yN9EZUI鈥?/a>





hope i helped ^-^ oh and for lips keep it a natural


gloss or pink gloss :D
use eye liner closer to natural skintone! it looks less exaggerated
NATURAL COLORS LiKE BROWN AND BLUSH A BRONZE COLOR AND YEAH
Use earthy colors. If you are fair, try to use very light earthy shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention