Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you use a wet eye liner or a pencil to outline your upper eye lid?

Which is better and what do you prefer?Do you use a wet eye liner or a pencil to outline your upper eye lid?
you can use both but i would reccomend using a liquid because it makes your eye look more defined and blacker and if you use a pencil it could smudge or melt more easily :)











hope i helped!Do you use a wet eye liner or a pencil to outline your upper eye lid?
you can use either


its really what you like





personally i use liquid for me it's a lot easier to use and it makes it easier for me to get close to my lash line





but really it's all just personal preference


neither is better than the other





well i guess the pencil might be a little better because you don't need to wait for it to dry lol


but yeah i like liquid eyeliner
I use both but sometimes it depends on which look I want to achieve:





I use pencil when I want more of a smoky look cuz it's more easy to smudge. When I want a more dramatic and 'full-on,' I go for liquid, cuz it's more intense.
It depends on what look your going for/personal preference.


Liquid liner is harsher. If you want your eyes to look more dramatic, then i suggest liquid. If you're going for a softer, more natural look, then pencil :)
I use both pencil and liquid but I've mostly moved onto liquid now, just because it usually doesn't fade or move around as much.
My wife does facials for a living. She sells avon products for the ladies she gives advice to. contact her at llk3500@yahoo.com. she loves helping. or her website www.youravon.com/laceybeard Good luck!
Either





check out these different ways of doing:








http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx
Definately Liquid, its easier and doesnt look smudgy :)
i use liquid eye liner on both it stayes on longer and gives a more dramatic look if you use thicker lines. and no smudges!
pencil will get a darker, fuller look so that is what i prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention