Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tips on how to remove eye liner easily?

I always have a problem removing eyeliners, they are very hard to remove. And removing them too hard might cause wrinkles to my eye. Help me guys on this one, thanksTips on how to remove eye liner easily?
baby oil works well on a q-tip. it's also not harsh on your skin like some of the makeup removers that are on the market.Tips on how to remove eye liner easily?
Makeup remover with a cotton round or q-tip will work.
neutrogena oil free make-up remover. It is gentle and very effective. It wont break you face out, and even removes waterproof mascara. It costs about $5.00
You can use eye makeup remover. I use Maybelline Eye Makeup Moisturizing Remover. If you have oil skin, try anything with ';oil-free';.





~Hope this helps, Krystina~
This may not be what you want to hear but, consider using eye shadow to line your eyes with a flat, angled makeup brush. It doesn't smudge during the day %26amp; comes off easily with soap %26amp; water. I no longer use liner because I'm getting older %26amp; don't want to pull the tissue like I do when applying eyeliner. It works for me. I even have my teenage daughter using shadow instead of liner because she likes it, too. Hope this helps.
Hey there. Best way I've found out is get a Q-tip and add like eye drops to it. The salt in the solution will eat it off. Gently rub the tip of it where you want the eye make up off and presto! Eye make up off. It makes sense though because if you cry and your eye make up runs why won't it for eye drops?
Vasline and cotton wool or baby oil
apply eye makeup remover to a foundation sponge. then open your mouth (stretching your face so you can remove the makeup in ur creases).
use a cubits w/ water it always comes off when u wipe it and u usually have to go back a forthwith a couple of times and it will come right off
I had the same problem, and it's worse because I use waterproof eyeliner! There are two methods:





Inexpensive:


- Any Johnson's baby lotion, or lotion in general. I like baby lotion, because it doesn't burn the eyes. Apply to tissue, or toliet paper tissue, and wipe off. IT WORKS!!!








Expensive


- I buy this facewash from Sephora. The brand is Cosmedicine- Healthy Cleanse. It is about $30 or a little bit under. You can use it wash off ANY makeup. This product takes little to no effort.








Overall, I'm all about products that won't sting the eyes, and the two above won't do that. If you're worried about rubbing at all, I would say go for the Cosmedicine. But both of them work.
first, you get a avon mag and buy Eyeliner Remover, its a type of oil that washes it off. Its either that or don't put any on.
use a little vaseline,wipe gently over your eye, and then remove gently with a tissue, it works really well and inexpensive too
OK. well this might sound funny, but sometimes when i don't have any makeup remover, i use my spit. i wet my my middle finger and then wipe it away, and use the other dry fingers. usually i do this after i get out of the shower. you could also get some make up remover. make sure not to get anything wiht oil in it, because it hurts your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention