Friday, June 25, 2010

I bought some liquid eye liner, but I'm having a hard time using it. How do you put it on correctly?

I like make up and recently bought some really pretty liquid eye liner that looks great with my blue eyes. I'm having a hard time putting it on so it looks right. Is there a certain ways to do it? How should I be putting it on?I bought some liquid eye liner, but I'm having a hard time using it. How do you put it on correctly?
before applying blow on the tip of it a bit. start in the inner eye and make dots to the end of your eye lid and just connect the dots after. it creates a straight line.i had a rough time using liquid eye liners and this was the best tip i received and it worked. I bought some liquid eye liner, but I'm having a hard time using it. How do you put it on correctly?
Don't try to use it for the first time right before you go out, you must practice. I usually wipe a little of the liquid off before applying it so there isn't a ton on the brush. I pull the end of my eyelid out horizontally and start at the end and work my way to the inner corner of my eye, if you mess up wait for it to dry and try to put eyeshadow over it and correct the spot you messed up on. hope it helps.
Practice putting it on.


I start from the inner part and work towards the outer.


What helps me put it on is I close the eye that I'm going to put the eye liner on and I pull the outer part so it looks like I'm trying to make my eyes,asian. It helps me put the right amount on,but it doesn't work for everyone.
liquid eye liner is tricky especially if you haven't used pencil eye liner before either. you must make sure to wipe any excess linerwhat i do is hold my elbow with my other hand to make sure it stays steady just take your time and go slowly. practice makes perfect
I hold the outside of my eye tight, so the one eye is pretty much closed and you can swipe in on with one swipe. It takes a lot of practice, so practice at home until you get it perfect.
Well start off slow.....i usually start from the front to the end. Keep the line straight of course. Oh and you should get the makeup eye eraser if you mess up..... the makeup eye pen eraser is a must for all women.....good luck!
try this link http://www.myfashionlink.com/?p=446
Always do short and thin swipes. If you mess up just use a q-tip and wipe it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention