Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you keep your eye liner from smearing?

what is the product people use. I heard about a smear stick but I don't think that is what it is called. So HELP..How do you keep your eye liner from smearing?
you could also try putting the same color eyeshadow over it to set itHow do you keep your eye liner from smearing?
try a liquid eyeliner.
put translucent powder over your eyeliner
The best me and my daughters have come across is Revlon color stay.
I use an eyeliner pencil from Loreal. The automatic twist up kind and then I set the liner with eye shadow that is the same color.
Try using using gels under the eyes instead of any crèmes – crèmes contain oils that can break-down makeup throughout the day. If you’re using an eye pencil, go over it with a light dusting of powdered shadow to help it stay in place. For a longer lasting lid color, try applying you powdered shadow wet instead of dry. The wet powder will “cling” to the lid.
Use a waterproof one, or a liquid one.
in my opinion the best eyeliner is waterproof liquid eyeliner. if you use a pencil.....stay away from the soft oily eyeliners.
dust some powder on it when you're finished


because the powder absorbs the oil
Use a powder shadow and line them with a thin lining brush. Dampen brush slightly to prevent powder from falling under eyes and you can wet brush more and blot before using color if you want darker liner.
I would try liquid liner it doesnt smear at all and it takes seconds to put it on(you don't even feel it!) But if you want a eyeliner that doesn't swear get a waterproof eyeliner. That always works for me, and then just get makeup remover thats oil free
well dont cry, dont bump ur arm, %26amp;%26amp; most def. dont get n e liquids on ur eyeslike eye drops....okay? well i hope my advice helped you♥
Try She-Laq by Benefit: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…





This will keep it on ALL day - no smearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention