Friday, June 25, 2010

Eye liner I can put under my eye that won't smear?

I only put eye liner under my eye..


I use lancome pencil eyeliner%26amp; my skin's somewhat oily but I put powder around my eye before putting on eyeliner%26amp; after applying I add a little eyeshadow around the area to try and prevent the smearing a little but in a few hours its just a big goopy mess


I can't use liquid eyeliner under the eye because it hurts%26amp; ends up cracking in little pieces%26amp; gets into my eye, which takes a while to washout and I don't have time for that in school


I've used eyeliner gel/ whatever you call it, its like in a jar %26amp; you need a brush to apply it, it dries up really fast but it cracks %26amp; smears and its horrible ..





How do I stop the smearing ? What type of eyeliner do I use


Help D:Eye liner I can put under my eye that won't smear?
Either waterproof, smudgeproof, or longwear. There is a waterproof version of almost every eyeliner!





My favorite waterproof eyeliner is Maybelline New York Unstoppable Eye Liner





My favorite smudgeprood eyeliner is L'Oreal Paris HIP High Intensity Pigments Kohl Eyeliner





My favorite Longwearing eyeliner is CoverGirl Outlast SmoothWear All-Day Eyeliner





Hope this helped!


~Olivia~Eye liner I can put under my eye that won't smear?
I really like Maybelline Unstoppable. It has mixed reviews, but on me, it absolutely does not budge even on my super watery eyes, and its the only one I can use on my waterline and have it stay for at least 7 hours. Hope that helps!
Try black eyeshadow or whatever color you use for eyeliner and use an eyeliner brush and put it right under your lower eyelashes as eyeliner.
avon liquid pencil I use it and it is the best It is a pencil but softer than a pencil
Estee Lauder Double wear pencil....they last for ever and don't smudge..they are 19.00 bucks though...but worth it.
try water proof eyeliner...that is sure to help..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention