Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Need Some Eye Liner Help! It Wont Sharpen Or Twist {Easy 10 Points}?

I Cant Seem To Sharpen It Or Find Something To Make It Get Bigger! I Don't Know What Its Called But Heres What It Says





Styli-Style Paris





Line %26amp; Seal 101 Black | Noir





Intermark USA Armonk NY 10504 Milan Made In France





Its Very Small the Pencil. The Outer Part Is Like Metal Im Not Sure And There No Way To Twist! Please Please Help :(I Need Some Eye Liner Help! It Wont Sharpen Or Twist {Easy 10 Points}?
Is it a mechanical one? I personally don't like those kinds. Because the device inside used to make it twist up and down always breaks. I like pencils better.I Need Some Eye Liner Help! It Wont Sharpen Or Twist {Easy 10 Points}?
Throw it out! Go to your local Walgreens and buy the cheap kind called Jordana (the twist one). It twists so its easy to use. Buy a ton. They work wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention