Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best thing to use to remove liquid eye liner?

eye make up remover is great, but if u need a cheaper solution, baby oil works great...rub baby oil on, wipe off with tissue/cotton balls...voila clean face! if im lazy i just wash it off when i wash my face (i wash my face with body wash, cause it works for me)





vaseline is better for moisturizing and and keeping hair dye from being absorbed into ur skin :)...Whats the best thing to use to remove liquid eye liner?
i think vaseline is a bit rough on me, its too thick and sticky and i have to practically scrub my lids off. i find that baby oil or extra virgin olive oil works way better.Whats the best thing to use to remove liquid eye liner?
Baby oil and a Q-Tip.
MAKE UP REMOVER FROM MARY KAY
vaseline its gentle on the eye lashes and wont sting your eyes
try using cleasnsing wipes for face and eyes
vaseline is the best thing that I have found. It's cheap and it works.
you should use a tiny bit of lotion and wipe it off with a tissue
eye makeup remover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention