Friday, December 11, 2009

Can't get eye liner close enough to top lashes?

i have the hardest time getting my eyeliner as close to my top lid eye lashes as possible, i stretch out my lid every way and still can't do it, and it looks really weird. smudging it helps but i want a nice, defined, thin line. any tips? currently i'm using pencil/mechanical liner, should i go with liquid for my top lid? thanks!Can't get eye liner close enough to top lashes?
i have the same problem %26amp; my eyelashes are blonde so it looks stupid when i don't get it close enough.





I personally cannot stand liquid eyeliner so I don't use it but I'm sure it would help you. what I do is first use the eyeliner on the underside of my eyelid, where it meets the lashes. Then, I'll sharpen my eyeliner to a really fine point and make sure it's at a downward angle when I apply it to the top. I use Maybelline Define-a-lash, it comes with a sharpener built into the eraser part...it really helps!Can't get eye liner close enough to top lashes?
You can probably get a finer line with a liquid, but that too will take practice. Also, make sure when you apply it that you are looking down into the mirror (like a hand mirror, not one on the wall) and it helps to rest your elbow on the vanity.
I never use liquid on my eyelids, it's much easier to make a smooth line w/ a pencil. Try smudging the line and stretch the outside corner out. Then always, always wear mascara.
trace a line with the pencil, and go over it with liquid, then put on mascara. mascara is key.
use a super thin brush.. that should do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention