Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye liner under my eyes?

Hey- i have VERY fair skin, and its a little oily, but not real bad.


The problem is i can't seem to get eyeliner to stay lining my eyes. I wear brown, and not even very heavy.


I have used all types and the nicer ones are either to expensive or doesn't stay on my eyes (revlon, covergirl... drugstore brands don't stay) Or the cheaper ones stay on my eyes but are so hard it hurts to apply!


Help?Eye liner under my eyes?
Maybe your lining your water line, make sure you line your eyes bellow it between your lower lashes. I recommend you try Urban Decay's 24?4 eyeliner which is available at Sephora. It stays on all day and the creamy formula enables it to glide on smoothly. There are a variety of shades including brown. I've been using it for a long time.





Check it out here:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>Eye liner under my eyes?
I don't know how old you are, or how sure you are that you love the look of eyeliner, but permanent cosmetics might be a good option for you. You can get very natural looking ';lash enhancement'; eyeliner or a thicker, smudgey type line--whichever you prefer. It's usually about $250 and probably pretty painful, but you will never have to deal with the pain of application or the eyeliner smudging ever again!
i have very oily eyelids and even waterproof liner comes off. what i do is i use eyeshadow primer (like urban decay's potion primer- that's what i use) and then apply any eyeliner. it stays on all day!
Use the maybeline twist one. its like crayon but its easy too put on and does not at all iritate eyes and is only 拢2.99 its a thin cylinder shape. or miss sporty which is exactly the same, either same price or cheeper from superdrugs or boots :)
get liquid liner


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention