Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I prevent eye liner from running under my eyes throughout the day?

I'm undergoing chemo so don't have many eyelashes. I need to wear eyeliner to give my eyes some definition. How do I prevent eye liner from running under my eyes throughout the day?
waterproof eyeliner





mac is the best because it stays on and doesnt smudge all day and yet its easy to take off with makeup remover or just a bubbly face wash.





hope this helped.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>








if you want something a little cheaper (ie a drug store brand), try


revlon color stay


http://revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Product鈥?/a>How do I prevent eye liner from running under my eyes throughout the day?
I would use a powder liner with a liner brush, this makes the line not as intense and keeps it from running as its not a pencil.





I suggest Bare Escentuals - its non smudging and water resistant, and great for sensitive skin and eyes, you can also use it wet for a more defined look.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
mkay,





1. waterproof eyeliner (duh)


2. whipe that pat of you eye where you want it with a papertowel or something,. for some reason that part of your eye gets a little oily and the eyeliner dosent sick as well.


3. CLEAR MASCARA. trust me ,it works wonders. put some on top of your eyeliner and you will be smudge free alllll day.








:D
UDPP!!!!





Urban Decay Primer Potion will change your life. Put it on before you use eyeliner/shadow. It'll make the color more intense and make it last all day and not smudge.





You can also get waterproof eyeliner.
Try for a liner that is meant to stay put all day. Revlon Colorstay has an inexpensive one that works well. However, I prefer Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liners (they are at Sephora and Ulta).





Sorry about the chemo :(
what you can do this is wht i do.


i put my eyeliner on and then i


place a black eyeshadow over it


that will set it and keep it in place..











good luckkk!!
So sorry about the chemo thing = /





..I had the same problem.


Go buy some water proof eyeliner.


I use covergirl. It works pretty good :)





Hope this helped.


Best wishes to you :]
Im sorry you have to go through chemo... :[





Try using NYC eyeliner, it is waterproof, and it is easy to put on!!








:D
Waterproof eyeliner is your best bet.
Get waterproof mascara.
i would use a darker powder eyeshadow as a liner it wont run

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention