Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you ever put eye liner on your top lid?

i dont but alot of people do.Do you ever put eye liner on your top lid?
no ****, bottom lid sucks!Do you ever put eye liner on your top lid?
Most of the time I do, if I'm not running short on time like I was today. I always use a color that goes well with my skin tone and eye color. I avoid looking like a clown by following the natural shape of my eyelid. I try to make the line as thin as I can, and I always blend it into my lashes so it looks like I have a naturally thick lash line. When done right it makes my eye appear larger, while still looking natural. Its fun to play with different colors but I never have time in the morning to play up my look because my normal makeup routine only takes like 5 min.





Just some tips for if you decide to try it.
Of course. Sometimes when I go out at night, I use it also in the crease of the eye, smudge it and then put eyeshadow over it. In my (humble) opinion, it makes the eyeshadow last longer and more intense, especially when it's not a very expensive one. You know how the cheap colors tend to not last as long.
Yes, almost everyday. It helps bring out your eyes, and makes your lashes look darker. It's also fun to play with the different color eyeliners, not just black and brown. Once I used purple eye shadow and then used a purple eyeliner on my upper and bottom lids. Everyone loved it and it was a lot of fun. :]
Depends on the look I am trying to achieve. If I want to create smokey, sleek eyes, I use eyeliner on the top and bottom. If I am trying to make my eyes brighter, for a more natural look, I just apply it to the bottom.
I do sometimes, depending on the effect I want, usually for evening wear anyway. It makes your eyes look bigger. BUT, depending on your particular eye shape, it can make your eyes look smaller.
I typically do when I wear eyeliner. My favorite look is liner on top and extended up and outward, the look made popular by Marilyn Monroe:


http://english.pravda.ru/img/idb/marilyn鈥?/a>
Sort of,


I do it like under where the eyelashes grow.


The only time i put it on the top is with liquid, to make cute flicks, but im currently out of liquid so aint done that in a while...
yes. on most people it looks crazy to have it just on the bottom. try putting it on the top once or twice, and if you don't like it, then don't do it ever again. screw what other people think
i do, but normally the same amount as the bottom


i find it harder to do top lid, as i find my lashes get in the way
I do on both the top and the bottom.


It makes your eyes really stand out.


I use Almay for green eyes,it is liquid and purple.


I love how it makes my eyes look.
yeah but i use the liquid eye liner and i think it looks better on me cuz my extremely hot and gorgeous German friend said i look cute with it. too bad he left to Germany. (sigh)
Yeah but usually I end up looking like I have grey eye-shadow on. I have to practice alot because my eye-lashes get in the way a lot so I have to close my eyes. Lol!
ya i do, well sometimes, i mix up my make up alot. today i put it on the outer half of the top and bottom lid.
if I wear eyeliner, i only put it on the top


it makes the eyelashes look thicker and full.


it makes the eyes pop.
I don't usually. I rarely really wear it, but a lot of my friends do. I think it looks quite nice if you put it on well :)
i only do on occasion, usually it makes me look done up like a dogs dinner...that or a panda :P bottom lids for me :P
yup, i do a lot.. i feel like it makes it last longer %26amp; gives the upper lid a nice look
ya i kno right, i hate it. i put it on the top inside though, thqat works and it easy
It depends if I'm wearing eyeshadow or not. If not, yes, if so, no.
Yup, just about always when i wear eyeliner. but i do put it on my bottom lid to occasionally
I always do, i think that it makes your eyes look bolder.
i have done it a few times, it makes your lashes look a little fuller.
I do put eyeliner on my top lid.
yea i do


i used to put eye liner on my bottom lid but im too lazy. lol
i do. i think it looks better.
i do. i think it brings out you eyes more.
I sure do, it helps with my cat-eye makeup looks.
I always have
I always do :)
I DO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention