Sunday, December 13, 2009

The eye liner spreads under my eyes...?

i use the pencil eye liner for the college and at de end of de day it spreads around my eyes making my already present dark circles even more darker....how to not allow the eye liner spread....The eye liner spreads under my eyes...?
Get a better eyeliner. or get a liquid or pen one. I think mines called pot of gold or something, it's really good, but it goes on really dark so i use pencil first and blend it, then use the pen or liquid eyeliner but don't put it all over where you have used the pencil, just put it mainly at the top nearer you eyelashes, and smudge it down while it's still wet. It'll stay all day. Oh and another thing that looks nice, use pencil underneath your eye, and then use a liquid glitter liner over it, but spread it out, when it dries on top, it will keep you eyeliner on at the same time, but make sure you don't use too much eyeliner, that could just be you problem.The eye liner spreads under my eyes...?
i think you like to put heavy eye liner because if you apply little then it does not spread..i also like to put loads of liner under my eye so to make sure it doesn't darken the area under my eyes, i use a concealer first and then i dub some powder under my eyes. After applying the liner i take a cotton bud and smudge all the liner under my eyes with that, this way ur liner will never spread...it works for me n for my friends, give it a try..now only smudge ur liner with the cotton bud, do not rub it..!!
First of all, try not to use a pencil eye liner. It is not meant for the people in india! We live in a tropical country and tend to perspire a lot. The reason it spreads out is because there is excess oil being secreted. Hence I suggest you shift into the lakme stick or bottle liner. Try using kohl to line it from the inside to give a beautiful dark effect. If you are comfortable with the stuff you are using right now, then tap a little compact powder below your eyes and rub it off. This will blot the excess oil. Hope this helps .
I used to have this problem all the time.





I bought a eyeliner with a smudge stick on the end. When I apply my eyeliner I now jsut smudge it across (I also like to use the stuff that stays on the smudge stick on the crease on my eyelid. This makes my eyes stand out even more) and it stays where I put it and it also looks more natural. One of my friends didn't even know I used eyeliner, she told me she jsut assumed I had a lot of lashes lol.








Help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








Edit:





Also be aware of your mascara. Mascara can be responsible for this too so make sure you spend the money to buy a good, non-smudge, waterproof one!
Do you wear mascara? If you don't, buy some (drugstore mascara will work) and apply it AFTER you put on your eyeliner. Be sure to work the brush into the roots of your eyelashes; this helps the eyeliner stay in place.
i use to use the pencil too but then i started using the liquid eyeliner and it lasts all day without spreading. and its cheaper than branded pencil eyeliners. its like 2 dollars at walmart or any other store.
Try using an eye primer around the eyes prior to applying the liner. I have seen this technique in video tutorials and tried it myself, it works wonders.
get avon eyeliner, and you wont have any problem (i 4got to take it off in the pool, and it didn't smear at all) AND ITS NOT WATERPROOF EITHER... talk about good buy
I have the same problem but i found out that if i put it on when it's colder outside it dose not spread as much and ''; IF YOUR DARKER';';


then try using a lighter eyeliner
I always put Urban Decay Primer Potion under my eyes liner. Also, set the eye liner by running the same color eye shadow right beneath and on top of it. i promise this will help!
Maybe it's the type of eyeliner you use. The same thing happened to me so i changed to Rimmel London - Soft Kohl. It stays put the whole day :)
maybies you put to much on


actually u probably dont


i dont use eyeliner so i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention