Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you put liquid liner under your eyes or on your water line?

As Fuled By Bianca said, if you do put it on your waterline, you have to make sure to be very careful. I accidentaly got it in my eye, and ouch! It burned for a while. If you are too afraid to try it on your waterline, try it really close to your waterline but not on it exactly.Can you put liquid liner under your eyes or on your water line?
You could if you wanted to. But...it might chip into your eye and hurt...a lot. What I do is i use liquid eyeliner on the top and use the pencil on the bottom. It's a lot easier and plus i wear contacts so I can't really get anything in my eye or it would hurt like crazy! Anyways, hope this helped!


(P.S. if you have blue eyes or green, go with brown pencil eyeliners and use it on top and bottom. It looks REALLY cute.)


~Hayley~Can you put liquid liner under your eyes or on your water line?
It can be difficult to apply it to your waterline, simply because it never seems to set right. What you may want to consider is gel eye liner. I've found that I can use it on the bottom and top and it works really well. To recommend a brand, I've had a great results with Bobbi Brown. See the link below.





Please note: I do not nor have I ever worked for BB cosmetics. Just a personal recommedation.
under your eyes you could. If you do it on your water line it's going to run and sting your eyes. I've tried it lol. Try liquid on top and pencil on bottom
Yes i do liquid all the time on my waterline. You just have to be careful with it.
yes you can.. but just be careful you might hurt yourself
eww i hate liquid eye liner its gross i wouldn't recommend it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention