Friday, December 4, 2009

How can you have eye liner on the top eyelid not smudge?

Okay, so I really like wearing black or blue eyeliner on my top eye lid. But it smudges after a while a looks like I don't care for my make up. I use Lancome, and it's great stuff, it's just where I blink, another line kinda forms and then it's just all messed up. I don't like liquid eye liner, but I am open to suggestions, just please, give the stick eye liner advice first. Thanks. :)How can you have eye liner on the top eyelid not smudge?
I always use Technakohl liner by MAC, I will never use anything else. I have also tried lancome, pharmacy brands...none have performed as well as this little guy! This will be your new best friend! (as it is mine!)How can you have eye liner on the top eyelid not smudge?
Yeah i too have had this problem....





there are some eyeliner pencils out there that you can apply wet.


Once they are dry they'll be no smudging.





Im pretty sure AVON do one - check the website





http://www.avon.uk.com/PRSuite/home_page鈥?/a>





Mind you... if your in america or any other country that link might not be any good to you (sorry if that's the case)





Another way of ensuring your eyeliner wont smudge is:


Put it on your upper eye as usual, then go over it with eye shadow in the same shade.


Put a nude colour eye shadow on the surrounding area of the eye. That should lessen any chances of smudges or transfer.
use an eyelid primer like urban decay,and a waterproof gel pencil. use a similar color powder shadow over it to set it. if you have heavily hooded eyes, you might try a smokey look that graduates the shades from lash to mid lid so that the transfer is less obvious.
Try using a primer (like Urban Decay's Primer potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance) before applying eye makeup. Different primers and liners work best for different skin types.





Check this site for reviews on all kinds of makeup:


http://www.makeupalley.com/product/searc鈥?/a>
uh... If you go to your local drugstore they may have a covergirl cosmetic that you put over your eyeliner and its supposed to never smudge or run. I have never tried it but it looks dependable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention