Friday, December 11, 2009

I cant put eye liner on my top lid?

it's not like my hands are too shaky it's just that wen i put the pencil to the lid i blink maybe my eye is real sensitive but idk if it is what should i do im emo/goth so i kinda need it cause i don't look like how i am without it what do i do :( i feel incomplete without itI cant put eye liner on my top lid?
try using a flat eye brush, and dark black eye shadow/liner. start from the inside corners of your eyes and pull your eye to the side to get a straighter line and it will help you not blink.. or if all else fails you can fake it and just do the very inside corners and the end corners ( pull them upward) and curl your lashes, it actually makes them look longer wearing less liner.. I hope you have a good outcome :)I cant put eye liner on my top lid?
um first of all...you shouldn't be ';emo';


god i hate that...thats retarded..


go by some liquid eye liner...its thin and long lasting.


dont put it on all at once [ one big line ] do it n pieces if u kno wht i mean. i cant really explain it but hope this helps...
I know exactly how you feel I always feel incomplete with out it too!!! Well you should try liquid eyeliner maybe? I think it would spread easier so it wouldn't be so sensitive and it would go on easier. =]
try the liquid one dear.
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention