Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the easiest way to apply eye liner?

I just can't do it. would you recommend liquid or pencil for a better overall look?What is the easiest way to apply eye liner?
The best way is to follow your lash line. I highly recommend you start with a light color, that way if you mess up, you are less likely to see the mistakes as opposed to a dark color like black.





I discourage people, especially beginngers from using liquid eye liner because it really takes a steady hand to do liquid liner.What is the easiest way to apply eye liner?
Okay you are going to think I'm weird. I apply liquid eye liner by looking very close in a beareau or wall mirror. When I apply to my right eye it's closed to my left eye it's open.
i like it on the ';fold'; of the eye down.
This website should help you.
Pencil, just takes practice and get a more smudged look.





Liquid is more or a straight bolder look, not as smudged as the other..
I actually like a push brush. It looks like a teeny-tiny straight-across paintbrush. You can use any dark eyeshadow, (dry or use a drop of water or liner fixative to wetline) pick up a little color and literally ';push'; it down into the lashline, with no dragging or mistakes. I've found it the easiest way to get a fine line right down at the lashes, or to lay down a thicker line for smudging.





(I've linked to a very nice Stila push brush.)
I'd go with a pencil. If you take a lighter and heat the tip for just a second, blow on it to cool slightly and then before it rehardens apply across your lower eyeline. Dark and easy. Hope it works for you too.
With a hose.
use on finger to hold your lid very tight...(like asian eyes) so the lid line goes straight across...then use your other hand to apply it along the lid in a straight line


*I always have perfect appliance of liner on every first try!


i used to do it without holding my lid until my aunt read it in a magazine and this is a method that models do
the best way to put i liner on is to put it on easy and stedy and consentration
im with fallencupid79

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention