Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where can I find red eye liner for under ten dollars?

I'm experimenting with different colors, and I use Define-a-line. Unfortunately, they don't have red. Does anyone know where I can get some?Where can I find red eye liner for under ten dollars?
You can go to wal-mart and look at their make up section. N.Y.C should have a red of some sort. I know they have some for around 99 cents.Where can I find red eye liner for under ten dollars?
hot topic has a lot of colors and they are only $2.





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If you are experimenting, try using eyeshadows wet in a very thin line, gives the same appearance for free :)



They don't make red because that would look awful! Do you like the look of tired, red eyes? No!
hottopic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention