Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you get water proof eye liner out of a work out top made out of that stay dry materials?

I've tried water proof eye make up remover, %26amp; so far it has been the only thing that's helped. I tried a lot of stain removers too, %26amp; I don't want to damage the fabric. I even tried Oxy-Clean %26amp; It didn't phase it. It's like the Blob it gets bigger %26amp; smears more.


Helpppppppppp??How do you get water proof eye liner out of a work out top made out of that stay dry materials?
Dawn dish liquid








fddHow do you get water proof eye liner out of a work out top made out of that stay dry materials?
I would use Murphy's soap directly on the spot, rub it in with a little water and scrub. Then rise in warm water.


That should take it out.
Acetone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention