Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm getting my eye liner tattooed in a few weeks and was wondering should I get top AND bottom or what would

look good? My MIL has both and they look great but not sure if I should get top? What would you do?I'm getting my eye liner tattooed in a few weeks and was wondering should I get top AND bottom or what would
i think it depends on the shape of your eyes. if you have small eyes, i'd say top only because when you put liner on the bottom, it can make them look even smaller. you can always add the real thing to the bottom.I'm getting my eye liner tattooed in a few weeks and was wondering should I get top AND bottom or what would
Make sure you are going to a reputable licensed beautician and don't be afraid to ask about her/his training. Some people literally get an hour course then get licensed to do this!! Look at a portfolio, make sure the shop is spotless,SPOTLESS, and make sure only disposable needles are used. With that said, do the top first,see if you like it enough, see how dark it comes out with your complexion, and then think decide about the bottom. You can always draw it on in the time being. If the ink is too dark or if your beautician/cosmetologist doesn't know how to spread the ink properly you could end up looking like a raccoon. Also, avoid doing anything to thick or fancy, you are not always going to want such a dramatic eye and you can always spice it up with liquid liner. Plus that Amy whinehouse eye isn't going to be in style forever. Keep it simple.
hmm. actually, i would do only top. i think bottom has the potential, at certain times in your life (different ages, extra tired, different look) to look too harsh and too obvious -- especially if you are talking permanent. i say top only.
i would only do the top, make it the cat eye look that is so popular. the bottom you can do yourself
i would get only the top and get the cat eye look, only on the end corners and a slight tail kind of thing at the end.
I would just get the top done. If you still aren't sure you should speak to your tattooist :)
i would do just your top.


but everyone has their own oppinions.
Idk, I guess you could still draw it on if you don't get it tatooted.
both (:
I WOULDN'T DO EITHER.... GROSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention