Sunday, December 13, 2009

Were can I get really nice mascara and eye liner that's easy to put on?

For easy, long lasting, waterproof, and fade-proof eyeliner, I use either Make Up Forever's Aqua Eyes or Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide.


Both liners are in pencil form (so easy to use), and are very creamy, so application is very smooth and tug-free. The best part is that the colors are very rich. One quick line, and you're pretty much done! The colors come out very well, and they really make my eyes look spectacular.





Now, nice mascara that's easy to put on? I'm not sure what you mean by easy here. Do you mean not clumpy, not messy? I personally use Make Up Forever's Smoky Lash because it is very dramatic and entirely awesome; however, it can get a little clumpy. I would say go for either Christian Dior's DiorShow or Lancome's Hypnose (both in waterproof). Both formulas are very creamy. Hypnose is a little less clumpy but less volumizing. DiorShow is more clumpy but more volumizing. I tend to use Hypnose when I want panoramic lashes. You can read reviews of both at sephora.com when searching for the products.





Hope that was helpful!Were can I get really nice mascara and eye liner that's easy to put on?
drugstores!


cheap and works great.


..well some of them anyway.


lashblast by covergirl %26lt;- mascara. it's amazing.


and so is almay's eyeliner. the first like line or so you use


of that eyeliner isn't so good, but by like the third, it's better


than mac (which is like 10 or so dollars more than it!) and the best


part of almay's eyeliner is it doesn't smear and it takes a while to come


off.Were can I get really nice mascara and eye liner that's easy to put on?
I use this,


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21JwLcjQ-IL._AA160_.jpg


but it's from Sephora so it's kinda expensive.





I also use this for mascara;


http://www.buymebeauty.com/images/maybelline/maybelline_lashexpansion_wash_full.jpg


you can get it at like CVS, Walmart, Walgreens and places like that for a few bucks.





And then for eyeliner I use,


http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/a6/9c/41/23574901-177x150-0-0.jpg


(it's kinda hard to see). It's a winding one, that you twist.


And I got it at Target, but you can probably get it at those places ^^ too.





They all work really good, I put it on in the morning and it lasts me for awhile.





Hope I helped.=)
any were as long as the tip has a curl at the end !


the middle picture is the brush you want an easy applicator !!


hope i helped!
all mascara and eye liner are easy to put on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention