Friday, December 11, 2009

How to apply liquid eye liner on top and bottom lid?

whats a good inexpensive brand?How to apply liquid eye liner on top and bottom lid?
I use L脪real Lineur Intense Felt Tip liquid eyeliner (about $10 at Pharmasave/Superstore in Western Canada). My two favorite shades are Earthen Rock Brown and Carbon Black, for variation to either a daytime or nighttime look. How I apply liquid liner when I'm wearing it on both my top and bottom lids is to do my top lids first - I start at the outside of my natural lash line and gently draw the felt tip across towards the inside of my eye, keeping as close to the lashes as possible. I then usually add a bit more shape to the outer edge of the rim of my eyelid, creating a bit of a cat's-eye effect. And finally I wipe any mistakes away with a dampened cotton swab. For my lower lids, I start close to the inner corner of my eye and, without worrying too much about making a perfectly thin line, gently draw the felt tip outwards until I reach the end of my lash line. I then use another damp cotton swab (or a fingertip if I'm using the lighter brown shade) to wipe away the excess eyeliner until desired thickness is achieved. I finish my look by applying concealer with a brush for accuracy, and always sweep a little powder on my lids to increase the staying power of the liner. One word of warning - if you are wearing false eyelashes with black liquid eyeliner, make sure the adhesive or glue you're using will not dry gray. Good luck!How to apply liquid eye liner on top and bottom lid?
You should find the middle of the top of your lashline and stroke from there to the outer corner of you eye. Start with lighter pressure and build it up so you make it thicker on the outter side of the lashline.


Then, go to the corner of your eye, use little pressure again, and meet the line that you made the first time.





If you start at the corner of your eye, you will probably make the line too thick or uneven. By doing it in sections and connecting, you have more precision.





And you want to aim for the line to be thinner, then thicker when it meets the corner of the end of your eye:D





you should NOT line the BOTTOM of your eye


Use pencil liner if you must line the bottom.
I prefer a liquid eyeliner with a brush,there are some which are like pen tips which enable easy drawing. So you got to pick which suites you.


The key is to start on the inner side of the eye on the top lid and apply one even stroke over the entire lid. That keeps it even. You can then thicken it by applying few more strokes or leave it thin. If you have small eyes a thicker application will make your eyes look bigger and dramatic. I use only kajal or kohl pencil on the lower lid as i find liquid liner may get into the eye. As far as the brand is concerned i like revlon and mac eyeliners and pencils. Lakme and revlon are among the cheaper brands i guess.
...No liquid liner on you bottom lid (aka waterline) If it gets in your eye, it'll irritate like NO other.


Get a Kohl pencil to put on your bottom lid like technkohl eyeliner from MAC Cosmetics. It's a retractable kohl pencil that is waterproof and smudge proof.
I put eyeliner on pretty weird... Whenever I close my eyes they like spaz out and my eyelids flutter, I guess you could say, so I close my eye and pull the corner out. Then you just put it on close to your lash line. That was for the top lashes. For the bottom, you don't put it where you would the normal pencil eyeliner. You put it on the lash line. Otherwise, if you close your eyes too soon or something they will get flooded with eyeliner and you don't want that to happen. If it does, you just wash it out with water. But try different ways. Whatever works for you is the way you should do it. :)





I used Covergirl Line Exact eyeliner for a while, but then I got Almay. They both are good, inexpensive liquid eyeliners.





Covergirl Line Exact:


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





Almay intense i-color play up liquid liner: http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>
on the bottom apply on waterline.. just be real careful not it get in your eyes. for the top go slowly and work your way to the front of your eye doing little bit by little bit.. start at the back.... if you want to the curve just go off your lashline and make a triangle=)


hope tht helps=)
I apply it right at the roots of my eyelashes...they are all the same to me...expensive or not, unless they are a really cheap brand you never heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention