Friday, December 11, 2009

My mom has a sty and i used her eye liner and now on tha top of me eye lid i have a big fat huge sty lookin th

ing iz it a sty if not wat iz it and wen will it go away and how do i get it to go awayMy mom has a sty and i used her eye liner and now on tha top of me eye lid i have a big fat huge sty lookin th
Use a cold tea bag on it for a few mins,dont rub your eye or it will be sore,ive had them myself.Or if it dont clear up then go the thechemistand they will give you some eye ointment.My mom has a sty and i used her eye liner and now on tha top of me eye lid i have a big fat huge sty lookin th
she has a pigpen on her eyelid?


lol
yes that's a sty all right. this won't make it go away but it should help. hold a wet warm rag on your eye and it should go away in a couple of days.
Yeah it probably is a sty cuz i have one 2 right now and worse a pimple grew on top of it and yes it will go away just keep a warm rag or compress on it for about 10 to 15 min everyday and It should go away in about a week or two my last sty did but now i have another %26amp; i didnt take care of it so now i have medicine for it to make it go down and they said if i dont do that then they'll have to cut it out so do as i say so you dont have to go through my problem k hope this helps you and hope it goes away*


and if you need to kno anything else about it just go to my profile to contact me k my email is there*
Okay!,i had one throw away the eye liner get a wet hawt towl and put it in the microwave then heat up a hawt tea bag and keep doing this everyday and if it is int gone b4 school wake up early to get it not looking nastey and dont wear make-up! and dont pop it!%26amp;%26amp;%26amp; dont touch it!
I had a sty a couple of weeks ago, my first. Oh my goodness, but it was painful. They will go away on their own, but I was miserable. I went to the doctor and he prescribed antibiotics and an eye ointment. Gone a day after that. First of all, do NOT pick at it. If you touch it, wash your hands with an antibacterial soap. Throw the eyeliner away. To get relief, get a washcloth and wet it. Put it in the microwave and heat it up to as hot as you can stand it. Moist hot compresses will make it fell SO much better. By the way, the doctor told me that styes are not contagious. However, my middle son had a sty the week before I did. Go figure. Good luck, Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention