Sunday, December 13, 2009

I've tried every kind of black mascara/liner on the market, yet I still get black smudges under my eyes. Help!

before u put on the liner did u put a primer underneath it? do it, it stops the smudges. n make sure the product u use is water proof.I've tried every kind of black mascara/liner on the market, yet I still get black smudges under my eyes. Help!
The Same Thing Kept Happening To Me But Now I Use A WaterProof Mascara. Its A CoverGirl Brand. So Far, Its Been Working For Me. No More Smudges And No More Little Black Flakes. Its Great.I've tried every kind of black mascara/liner on the market, yet I still get black smudges under my eyes. Help!
Put some powder - like translucent under your eyes, over your foundation.





Only use waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner.
try cover girl lash exact mascara i use this all the time and never get smudges its has a rubbery brush soo it doesnt clump as well. The mascara is advertised by queen latifa and is in a purple bottle just in case you wanted to buy it lol its really good.
Amanda, this might be a stupid question but can you buy the beelushcious products in stores or only online?
this happens to me! like, i'll put it on, but an hour later, it won't be there and it will look like i have black bags under my eyes! so i just don't wear it
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention