Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best Quality but under $7 eye liner?

well i use 2 different kinds nyc and covergirl nyc is my liquid one and covergirl is a pencil they both work great and they r under $7 is u get the pencil u can get 2 for $5What is the best Quality but under $7 eye liner?
try wet n' wild


u can prob get it at cvs (i got mine in nyc so idk if its there)


u can buy it online here for only 0.99 cents!!


i paid 2 dollars haha


http://www.google.com/products?um=1%26amp;hl=e鈥?/a>What is the best Quality but under $7 eye liner?
Please Answer My Question Someone!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkhZUhvcdvCJpbrgjdprUpMjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080708153614AA8m2r4


It's About Almay Smart Shade Blush~Makeup
I use annabelle it's about 4$ and it doesn't smuge off nor does it fade away as soon as you apply it on.
I don't know the brand off the top of my head, but it is a liquid eyeliner. and I got it from CVS.
Maybelline Unstoppable. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention