Sunday, December 13, 2009

GIRLS:Why do you wear eye liner 10 VERY EASY POINT JUST AN OPINION.?

I'm just wondering like I'm a female and I started thinking about wearing some.What does it do to your eyes for some reason I just don't see it,like if the eye liner doesn't do anything why do they wear it.But it does do something thats why they wear it.What is the eye liner suppose to do?If you don't like eye liner why don't you like it?GIRLS:Why do you wear eye liner 10 VERY EASY POINT JUST AN OPINION.?
Eyeliner is the only makeup (why do i hate that word? For some reason I do..) I wear, and I think that I just look better with it on. If you put too much on, it can make your eyes (at least mines) smaller, if thick but not too thick it can enhance them or make them bigger. I don't know, I just like what it does to my eyes, and I guess with it on I feel more confident (even though people call me ';emo'; and sheisse because of it...well, that's part of the reason)GIRLS:Why do you wear eye liner 10 VERY EASY POINT JUST AN OPINION.?
I wear eyeliner for a more personal reason - to distract from my acne.





Eyeliner does make a girl's eyes pop, gives some definition, and gives the very sultry, sexy look. As they say, eyes are the gateway to the soul, so that gateway should always look as beautiful as possible. It boosts confidence a whole lot, and you can always play around with different colors or ways to apply it.





For easy tutorials on how apply it easily, there are a ton on YouTube. Too many to count, even.
hey!


personally i feel that eyeliners are worn to make your eyes bigger, lyk eyeliner started in india, and they used it to make ur eyes bigger so thats why! but there is no rush in using it. However i always wear it when i go out it just doesnt make me look dead then! hahaha...there is one problem, and thats with eyeliner it sometimes smuges so u need to take care to not rub your eye. You put it in the bottom line, lyk where ur eyelashes are...u make a thin line across it. and also ontop you put a thin line. For your top you should use liquid eyeliner, for the bottom use the stick so u dont tear.
Eyeliner helps outline your eyes to make them pop. Some people think that it brings out the colour in their eyes, while others think that it defines the eye from the rest of the skin. Personally I don't wear eyeliner but most people who wear eye make-up do. But if you do decide to wear it, make sure that you use mascara too!





Hope I helped!
I wore eyeliner since the 9th grade.I think it just enhances your eyes. I wear makeup b/c I like to look my best.Without makeup,I feel like I just woke out of bed.natural beauty is beautiful aswell,but a little makeup doesnt hurt.You could wear the liner on the bottom lash area or on your eyelid.It's up to you.It sounds like you're too young for liner though.Theres no rush!!
Makes your eyes stand out more instead of looking washed out. You can buy them in pencils and you just run it over your water line. Just like your drawing a line a some paper, except it will be your eye :L


Miss sporty or Natural collection or Collection 2000 do them for about 拢1.95.


I look 100 times better with it on.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


answer mine





i wear it cuz i shadow is neutral and eyeliner gives it a pop


when u apply eyeliner do not pull on ur skin (u will get wrinkles in future)


just do gentle streaks at a time (dont draw a big line just streaks like an artist dont make it to thick make sure its the same size not bumpy)


i would recommend pencil


hope i helped


watch videos of wat not to wear the makeup girl shes good!
I wear it because it makes my eyes pop and stand out. It's essentially supposed to 'line' your eyes. For the top lash line, I GENTLY pull the lid to the side and apply the liner in short strokes.


Hope this helped :)
its supposed to show your eyes more it makes it pop a lil





you apply it on the water line








i dont really know much about the top lid on eyeliner
wear it on you're water line...meaning the bottom...of your eye.





it makes you look more awake...and it brings out you're eyes more. :)
I look like a raging moron without eyeliner and mascara.





I feel prettier and it's just part of my ';look'; I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention