Sunday, December 13, 2009

Should i wear eye liner since i already have dark circles under my eyes? I'm 16?

I get really bad circles under my eyes, but I also refuse to leave the house without eyeliner. As long as you wear it well, i.e. prevent smudges and wear mascara too it should be ok. Be careful using concealers under your eyes as they can look heavy and are more likely to cake and flake (never a good look :oP) always use a specific eye concealer and try using an anti-circle eye cream at night, or if you can afford it splash out on Benefit's Oh La Lift (works wonders, trust me).


Hope this helps :o)


xxxxxxShould i wear eye liner since i already have dark circles under my eyes? I'm 16?
I have dark circles under my eyes as well, and I only wear eyeliner on my top eyelid. I've found that wearing it on my bottom eyelid just accentuates my dark circles. For the same reason I wear very little mascara on my bottom lashes. And find a good concealer that works for your skin tone. The ones with yellow or green tints to them work wonders (yellow tinted concealer is my one must-have, essential cosmetic).Should i wear eye liner since i already have dark circles under my eyes? I'm 16?
Eye liner might help open up your eyes some more, but don't wear it very thick! If you wear it too thick, it will make those dark circles look darker!! Maybe you need to get more sleep!!?? :)
no
Not until you find a good under eye concealer!!! If the eyeliner smudges, they'll just look worse!!! Under eye concealer, NO POWDER ( eyeliner won't stick) then apply eyeliner!
If you want to you can. Just make sure you don't go too overboard because you don't want to start looking like you're dying. Try some under eye concealer to hide the dark circles. I also have dark circles and I only use eyeliner on the top of my eye right on and a little above my lash line. It makes my lashes look a little fuller out to the side. To me any more than that is too much and I start looking gothic.
I odnt think eyeliner would make a difference to the circles under your eyes. But you should always check throught tthe day if your eyeliner is starting ot go under your eyes.





and you can always cover the circles under your eyes withcoverup that matches your skin tone, if not a little lighter.





at least thats what i do.
You can, just put it on the bottom
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention