Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is eye liner under the eye a good look?

i wear it it the top lid,i have brown eyes n i love the smokey eye effect i do ,but ive seen lots of women in magazines that wear it under the eye,yes or no? does it make your eyes look smaller as i wouldnt want thatIs eye liner under the eye a good look?
It just depends on ';HOW'; you're wearing itIs eye liner under the eye a good look?
It makes your eye look larger if you only put it on the lower lid. And it looks very nice when it's a color that compliments your skin tone.


blonde and redhead- brown eyeliner


Brunette- dark rich purple/eggplant eyeliner


Black haired- Black eyeliner





Also, make sure that you smudge it, if you dont it will look very harsh
i wear eyeliner under the eyes cause it brings your eyes out more i think you should i think it looks better





and no it doesnt make you eyes look smaller
If you put a lot on then it will make your eyes look small. If you do just enough it will just make them stand out.
for a person who need make up
wearing too much eyeliner can make your eyes look smaller. but it all depends on how much you wear, the shape of your eyes, and how you apply it. i usually put a small amount of eyeliner on the bottom but i dont put it all the way around my eye. i think i look weird without just a little on the bottom. just play around with it and see what works best for you.
heck yes
Yea just depends on how you wear it and what color you wear it in. Don't do it to dark because some time it will make you look fake or like a raccoon.LoL.
i like a little bit of liner under the eye but only until mid eye..not the full eye...i think both eyeliner on top and bottom is overkill. Usually it does make the eyes look smaller.
I wear it on my bottom lid i love it.
I wear liquid eyeliner on top and bottom, and line it with a dark brown pencil underneath to make it look smoky, and everyone always tells me I have beautiful eyes.
wearing it under your eye is good for girls that have big eyes.. other than that, it does make them look smaller.. why don't you try dabbing just a little bit of smoky eye shadow...
I like it I wear it everyday...I don't think my eyes look any smaller no
i personally love it and do it myself. i actually think it makes my eyes appear larger since it isnt on the inner part (which is closer to the eye).
I used to do that all the time until someone told me that it made my eyes look smaller. Now I line at the lash line and it gives my eyes much more definition. I think its a matter of taste however. If you have large eyes then it should be fine. Good luck.
I personally don't like it cause it makes my eyes look smaller and if you want them smaller then do that. I think it looks good with just the top one and some mascara.
No it doesnt it just outlines your eyes...its ok dont worry about your eyes looking smaller cause it wont do that
For evening it would be appropriate. It can make the eye look smaller. Apply it carefully.
it depends the way u put it on. me, i put it on the flat of the eye. my mom, she wears it underneath her eye. both beautiful, but u want to amek sure u wear a lighter color if u put it on the underneath of ur eye. i use black, my mom uses brown. duz that make sense?
It depends on the way you apply it, what kind of eyeliner you use, and how thick you make it. The thicker you make it, the smaller it makes your eyes look. If you want to open up your eyes or emphasize them, only apply your eyeliner from the outside of your lower lid to the middle, about where your pupil is.
if it is just under your eyes, then it makes them look small. if you put on the bottom and top it gives a really good smoky-look.
HELL YA.COUGH GIRL.IF WEAR THAT.YOULL BE THE WOMAN PICK UP ARTIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention