Friday, December 4, 2009

Is it better to put eye liner on the top or bottom?

i put my eyeliner just on the top, since it makes my eye look bigger.


is it bad that i dont put it on the bottom?Is it better to put eye liner on the top or bottom?
I prefer both. I like the way it makes my eyes stand out and cattish looking(sexy)Is it better to put eye liner on the top or bottom?
well, it depends. what you want if you want to outline your eyes


to look more darkened i would go with bottom, but if you want to bring


out the natural look in your eyes then id go with the top it all


depends on your eyes and there shape and what fits best for you.
everyone has different shaped eyes. and it all depends on what look you want to go for. If you want something smokey then you would put it on top and bottom then smudge. if you just want a regular line, then you'd put a line on the top only.
its finee jsut as long as it lightt.


but never do justt the bottom


if you linee the bottom you MUST line the top!


it looks weird if you doo otherwisee!
ah..for me...if I put eyeliner on top, my eyes get smaller...but if i put it at the bottom, it looks bigger...well, its up to you..why dont u just try both then compare where will u look better..
put it on the top and just a tiny bit on the bottom and it looks really nice
No putting it on top always makes it look better! :-) x
i always put it on both.
both

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention